- 分享
- 0
- 人气
- 0
- 主题
- 39
- 帖子
- 1103
- UID
- 301563
- 积分
- 321
- 阅读权限
- 15
- 注册时间
- 2010-2-22
- 最后登录
- 2015-11-8
- 在线时间
- 2224 小时
|
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他提议搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得尝尝这么做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到无比自豪。
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意思(分歧常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 与你无关!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
217. That's always the case. 這已經司空见惯了。
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里错误劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个懦夫。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
225. He was born in New York. 他诞生在纽约。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我会警惕一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
229. It is Just what I need. 这恰是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊奇。
231. Just around the comer. 就在邻近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 从前的,就让它过去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化装。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天色!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 好汉所见略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有风趣感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正表演一个白叟。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲刷照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不认为懊悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板自己。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 发怨言没什么用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心境?不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心肠抽咽着。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谎言没有?依据。
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表彰了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,严寒的节令。
262. You can call me any time. 你能够随时打电话给我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3即是5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,丁香,不如本人的草窝。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身材己发育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我十分负疚(遗憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确切很想去见他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我闻声有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你经常舞蹈吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯饮酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以相信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别挥霍时间了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 没什么差别。
287. The price is reasonable. 价钱还算公道。
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥破他为国王。
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿戴红白相间的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我们恰好遇上了飞机。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目的是什么?
294. When was the house built? 这幢屋子是什么时候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有情理的。
300. Did you enter the contest? 你加入竞赛了吗?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信誉卡吗?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机会从咱们身边溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他否认自己失败了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上到处遛达。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜,花的含义。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎么?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的生果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。
315. I will arrange everything. 我会部署所有的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想意识我的邻居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。
318. It has be come much cooler. 气象变得凉快多了。
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大巷上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的倡议。
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最风行的格式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时达到。
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情形正在好转。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿会晤?
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简练是智慧的精髓。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度时间。
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。
343. He has completed the task. 他实现了这个义务。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是幽默好笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场片子怎么样?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照料萨莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我盼望住在纽约。
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很愉快听你这样说。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的荣幸舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废料。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的货色。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好时节。
361. The figure seems all Right. 数量看起来是对的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你须要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机遇永不再来。
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打逝世了。
372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我良久没见到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我单独一人,但并不感到寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友情赛。
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周密。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能跟劳拉谈话吗?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆仓促穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。 |
|