Facebook Sharer
选择您要替换的背景颜色:
【农历新年】背景图片:
个性化设定
 注册  找回密码
查看: 2084|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Zhu resume, after reading what is shocking to know!

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分

初级会员

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-12-9 10:33 PM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Zhu resume, people must see!

order to bring more blessings, please share Citie

Zhu?-based resume, after reading what is shocking to know! Zhu?-Based resume, people must see! 2009-12-02 12:41 | (Category: Good)
In China, there is such a person:
he is an orphan, not yet born, his father died young, nine years old, had each other's mother died because of the poor and sick.
his ill-fated, in western Hunan in school, contracted cholera, nearly died.
a scholarship to complete his studies in 1947, he admitted the identity of Hunan scholar of Tsinghua University. At Tsinghua, he was student body president.
*** he joined in 1949, not yet graduated to work already,tory burch shoes uk, he is well-known young talents. Zhu 1951
he? base after graduating from Tsinghua University, followed by Jibei sent the northeast, as the people of the Northeast program, Deputy Director of the Ministry of Industry. In 1952, he took part in preparatory work for the State Planning Commission. He was as the most promising young cadres.
1958, the temper, stubborn, straightforward character of his \years. From 30 to 50 years old, 20-year Golden Age is like a stream of spring water, Jiangdong,infant ugg boots, will never come back!
1983, China's first \experts. Since then,tory burch shoes sale, he also served as president of the People's Bank of China. He also served 17 years in Tsinghua University's president, he is Professor.
eighteen he was descendant of the first Ming emperor, 1998, he became Prime Minister of the People's Republic.
he Jiaozhu? base, a name was gradually forgotten.
people that only he put the situation corrupt, because he was not afraid of death. Only he dares to reform because he was not afraid of offending people.
because when law enforcement job is tough, he offended a lot of dignitaries, retired, to strengthen the protection of his center, his desire to civilian life, but unfortunately not.
You may remember that the National Day military parade broadcast live on the short 1 second, just one second.
If there were a force in an attempt to make us forget him, and we what to do, at least worthy of his white hair. The following is an excerpt Zhu
? base of Quotations:
1996 At the end, when the then Vice Premier Zhu? base watching the drama \The reformers are the backbone of the nation,discount jimmy choo boots, \
1998 年 24 March, Zhu? the base of the new State Council, chaired the first plenary session, presented five demands: keep in mind that they are public servants serve the people wholeheartedly; dedication, the courage to speak the truth; discipline, and courage offend people; clean and honest, and severely punish corruption; diligent study and hard work. Pledge: in the country visit to pomp; streamline meetings, the compression of time to reduce personnel; reduced social activities and concentrate on handling major issues.
1998 年 8 9, Zhu? based emergency flew in Jiujiang, Jiangxi, Jiujiang burst, his rage, he immediately head angrily: \search from the root of such a project, the responsible for the design, construction and supervision of personnel must be traced. human life, a hundred years, Qianqiutaiye, actually come up with such a shabby,cheap ugg cardy boots, son of a bitch works. how corruption to such a degree terrible? history is not to be cheated! \
1998, the Zhu? a major base in the central meeting, the sonorous, powerful statement today feel enlightened, anti-corruption, the Central was determined. This problem is not resolved, China can not long-term stability. Anti-corruption is to fight wolves after the first hit the tiger, so the interest will not be soft on the Tigers; I am here to prepare 100 coffins, 99 reserved for corrupt officials, one for myself, nothing more than a die, in return for steady state Changzhi development and people's confidence in our cause.
1998 年 3 19, \\thing. Today, I bid farewell to Tsinghua University, then went to a few, in fact, that is not coming. However,好多盒饭, please be assured that my heart will always stay in the Tsinghua University. Tsinghua every performance, I will happy, Tsinghua University I will care for each difficulty, each of shortage of Tsinghua I will point out. Goodbye, and I will always be a Tsinghua people! \For Prime Minister Zhu's oppression, we have no alternative

parade is only for a third of a lens to Premier Zhu is only our anger

can not change all that

but

we can collect old age, Premier Zhu ten thousand blessings

please leave a \>
express our respect for Zhu

收藏收藏0
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-25 05:17 PM , Processed in 0.112703 second(s), 26 queries .