好友

1万

积分

无敌名嘴

成功之前我们要做应该做的事情,成功之后我们才可以做喜欢做的事

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-3-17 02:55 PM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
1 Describe an unforgettable incident that you saw on your way home from school.

2 School children should not have long holidays.Do you agree?

3 My favorite day of the week.

4 Write a story ending with:
"...We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways."

5 Beauty

你选了那一题?
成绩如何?

这里找到一篇第三题的范文:
Sunday is by far and has always been my favorite day of the week. When I tell people this they usually look at me like I am crazy. Most people seem to like Friday or Saturday best, but for me, Sunday just always seems better.

Sundays have a pleasant, relaxing routine too them. There is nothing that has to be done since most of the "chores" for the week such as laundry, grocery shopping and house cleaning have all been completed on Saturday. This makes Sunday feel like the ultimate relaxation day because all of the tasks that hang over my head during the rest of the week are actually complete on Sunday!

While I believe in God, I do not go to church, so there is never any rush to start the day on Sunday. Being a "morning person" by nature though I am usually awake and going by 7:30 at the latest...

If we are home we have a pretty set routine for Sunday. Mike usually picks up a Chicago Tribune and donuts or we make breakfast at home. I just find such peace in reading the newspaper and eating a leisurely breakfast. We usually have my parents over for lunch so I spend the rest of the morning p utzing around the kitchen preparing lunch for all of us. I enjoy cooking and it is a nice way to spend some time with my parents.

In the afternoon I usually spend a lot of quality time with my computer. I have a chance to catch-up on any blogs I didn't have time to read earlier in the week and to just surf the internet. To me, this is the ultimate indulgence!

Dinner usually consists of take-out or, if Mike and I are feeling really motivated, we might make a nice dinner on Sunday night together. This is nice because if on week nights I am typically in charge of dinner since I am home so much earlier than Mike. After dinner we usually watch a movie or TV series that we have rented from Netflix and head to bed early. A Sunday at home always leaves me feeling refreshed and ready to start the week.

If we aren't home, we are usually at Mike's parents, which also starts with a Tribune and a yummy breakfast. If we are lucky we go out for brunch when we are there at Egg Harbor, which is amazing. Then we make the 5 hour trek home. And while I don't enjoy riding in the car, it does give Mike and I lots of time to talk which is always nice. We usually arrive home around mid-afternoon and unpack. Then our routine picks up where it would on a typical Sunday.

I think I enjoy Sundays so much not only because they are relaxing but also because I know what to expect. I'm a girl of routine as well...

My ode to Sundays... written on a Monday, as I long for my next wonderful Sunday.

收藏收藏0

主题

好友

积分

超级会员

2#
发表于 2010-3-17 04:36 PM |只看该作者
我写 beauty
写到不懂自己要表达什么 =.="

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

1万

积分

无敌名嘴

成功之前我们要做应该做的事情,成功之后我们才可以做喜欢做的事

3#
发表于 2010-3-17 10:03 PM |只看该作者
哇,还可以写到A喔!!
one word title的essay是很难写的喔!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

超级会员

4#
发表于 2010-3-17 11:48 PM |只看该作者
只是运气好,不是实力好
说真的,我倒觉得 one word title 很容易写
自由发挥,完全没有限制
它没有一个框会限制你,只能写特定的东西
我之前有一次考试也是写 money
很好写的
都只是把自己的心里话通通说出来

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

金鼎名嘴

5#
发表于 2010-3-18 11:11 AM |只看该作者
我写第二题~em0013  这种议论性的题目最好写了

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

初级会员

6#
发表于 2010-4-27 02:44 AM |只看该作者
我选第一题~
其实平时写议论文比较在行~
觉得自己写到很差下...

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

一流名嘴

7#
发表于 2010-7-7 08:56 AM |只看该作者
个人觉得多读多写
写出重点 然后再扩展它

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

8#
发表于 2010-7-14 02:03 PM |只看该作者
My favorite day of the week.
写到超烂的说

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

黄金长老

9#
发表于 2010-7-16 07:40 PM |只看该作者
2 School children should not have long holidays.Do you agree?
写到很烂

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-26 12:32 AM , Processed in 0.129479 second(s), 27 queries .