白银长老

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-7-11 01:31 AM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
我想说到 VTEC和I-VTEC应该不会陌生吧^^
今天小弟来献献丑,解说下 VTEC 和 I-VTEC的详情和分别...
下面是为了让大家能比较明白,就用了华语翻译...

VTEC的Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control系统是由本田开发,改进four-stroke internal的容量效率。 这个系统使用二 camshaft 外形和电子上选择在外形之间。 它是由本田R&D工程师Ikuo Kajitani发明的.可以说VTEC,原始的本田易变的阀门控制系统,介绍下REV(Revolution-modulated valve control)的CBR400 是起源于在1983年,普遍知道的是HYPER VTEC。VTEC是最初的系统,过后它的 variable valve timing和 lift control systems被使用在其他品牌和由其他制造商(从三菱的MIVEC,从丰田的VVTL-i,从堡侍捷的VarioCam,从日产的nissan VVL等等)。

什么是 CBR 400??
CBR400s的第一化身是在1983著称CBR400F作为代名词。 以下二年,它有semi and fully 流线型象F3耐力。 1986看见了被发布的充分地流线型CBR400R Aero以Tri-Arm 支撑swing-arm为特色。 Aero由CBR400RR NC23 Hurricane 代替,并且Tri-Arm 转入了。 亦称NC23 Hurricane 。 在1994年CBR400s就换成CBR400RR NC29 的 Fireblade和与Gull-Arm swing arm的形式与生产结尾。

以下就是 CBR 400的图片

以下是原文,因为怕翻译中有错误

VTEC (Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control) is a valvetrain system developed by Honda to improve the volumetric efficiency of a four-stroke internal combustion engine. This system uses two camshaft profiles and electronically selects between the profiles. It was invented by Honda R&D engineer Ikuo Kajitani.[1] It can be said that VTEC, the original Honda variable valve control system, originated from REV (Revolution-modulated valve control) introduced on the CBR400 in 1983 known as HYPER VTEC.[2] VTEC was the first system of its kind, though other variable valve timing and lift control systems have been produced by other manufacturers (MIVEC from Mitsubishi, VVTL-i from Toyota, VarioCam Plus from Porsche, VVL from Nissan, etc).

[ 本帖最后由 uchihajim 于 2009-7-11 02:17 AM 编辑 ]

收藏收藏0

主题

好友

积分

白银长老

2#
发表于 2009-7-11 01:46 AM |只看该作者
说完VTEC的历史,现在就开始了解下VTEC吧
VTEC暂时是分为三种(以后就不知道有没有新的 )
DOHC VTEC,SOHC VTEC,SOHC VTEC-E

首先是 DOHC VTEC...
Honda' s VTEC是以引擎简单的方法与为低和高RPM操作优选的多凹轮轴外形的一个系统。 而不是开动每个阀门的一凸轮耳垂,有二: 是一个以低RPM稳定&fuel efficiency; 其他设计最大化高RPM功率输出。 交换在cam lobes之间是由ECU到机器润滑油压力、引擎温度、车速、发动机速度和节流孔位置控制。 使用这些输入, ECU被编程从低推力转换到高cam lobes,当条件意味着引擎产品将改进时。 在开关点的螺线管允许从短管轴阀门的油压操作一个锁缚高RPM凸轮随动件对低rpm一个开动。 从这时起,提动阀根据高举外形打开并且关闭,打开阀门进一步和在很长时间。 是易变的,在极小和最大点之间和引擎装载取决于转换点。 从上流到低rpm凸轮比开关设置开关发生以更低的发动机速度避免引擎请求连续地经营或在转换点附近的情况。 介绍作为一个DOHC系统在1989年本田中Integra和CivicCRX SiR 模型在日本和欧洲卖了,使用一160 bhp (119 kW; B16A引擎的162 PS)变形。 美国市场看了与1991年Acura的介绍的第一个VTEC系统NSX,使用DOHC与270马力(200 kW)的VTEC V6。 DOHC VTEC引擎很快出现于其他车,例如1992年Acura Integra GS-R (B17A 1.7公升引擎)。 并且以后在1993年Honda Prelude VTEC (H22与195hp的2.2公升引擎)和本田Del Sol VTEC (B16中1.6公升引擎)。

DOHC VTEC

以下是原文,因为怕翻译中有错误

Honda's VTEC system is a simple method of endowing the engine with multiple camshaft profiles optimized for low and high RPM operations. Instead of one cam lobe actuating each valve, there are two: one optimized for low-RPM stability & fuel efficiency; the other designed to maximize high-RPM power output. Switching between the two cam lobes is controlled by the ECU which takes account of engine oil pressure, engine temperature, vehicle speed, engine speed and throttle position. Using these inputs, the ECU is programmed to switch from the low lift to the high lift cam lobes when the conditions mean that engine output will be improved. At the switch point a solenoid is actuated which allows oil pressure from a spool valve to operate a locking pin which binds the high RPM cam follower to the low rpm ones. From this point on, the poppet valve opens and closes according to the high-lift profile, which opens the valve further and for a longer time. The switch-over point is variable, between a minimum and maximum point, and is determined by engine load. The switch back from high to low rpm cams is set to occur at a lower engine speed than the up-switch to avoid a situation in which the engine is asked to operate continuously at or around the switch-over point.

Introduced as a DOHC system in the 1989 Honda Integra and Civic CRX SiR models sold in Japan and Europe, which used a 160 bhp (119 kW; 162 PS) variant of the B16A engine. The US market saw the first VTEC system with the introduction of the 1991 Acura NSX, which used a DOHC VTEC V6 with 270 hp (200 kW). DOHC VTEC engines soon appeared in other vehicles, such as the 1992 Acura Integra GS-R (B17A 1.7 liter engine). And later in the 1993 Honda Prelude VTEC (H22 2.2 liter engine with 195hp) and Honda Del Sol VTEC (B16 1.6 liter engine). Honda has also continued to develop other varieties and today offers several varieties of VTEC, such as i-VTEC and i-VTEC Hybrid

[ 本帖最后由 uchihajim 于 2009-7-11 01:48 AM 编辑 ]

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

白银长老

3#
发表于 2009-7-11 02:12 AM |只看该作者
VTEC的第二种类
SOHC VTEC

当VTEC系统大众化的市场和价值增长,本田适用于系统SOHC (Single Over Head Cam)引擎,分享入口和排气门的一个共同的camshaft。 比较是Honda' s SOHC引擎只受益于在进气阀的VTEC机制。 这是因为VTEC要求third center rocker arm和cam lobe(为每入口和尾气边),并且在SOHC引擎,火花塞没有位于在二个exhaust rocker arms之间,离开VTEC的rocker arm。 另外,在camshaft的中心耳垂可能由入口或尾气只运用,限制对一边的VTEC特点。 然而,从在所有2009年Acura TL SH-AWD款介绍的J37A4 3.7L SOHC V6引擎开始, SOHC VTEC被合并了为与入口和排气门的使用。 入口和exhaust rocker shafts contain primary 和secondary intake and exhaust rocker arms,分别。 而secondary rocker arm包含离合弹簧,
主要exhaust rocker arm 包含VTEC开关活塞。 限制" 主要" 不提到rocker arm 在低RPM引擎操作时强迫阀门下来。 相反,它提到包含VTEC开关活塞并且从rocker arm接受油的 rocker shaft。 主要exhaust rocker arm 在低RPM引擎操作时与低camshaft lobe 联系。 一旦VTEC发生接合,exhaust rocker shaft 会从oil pressure的primary exhaust rocker arm 强迫VTEC开关活塞入次要exhaust rocker arm,因而两根exhaust rocker arm一起锁。 在低RPM引擎操作时通常与单独次要exhaust rocker arms 联系的惹人注目的camshaft一起搬被锁作为单位的两根exhaust rocker arm 。
次要入口rocker arm 在低RPM引擎操作时与低调camshaft lobe 联系。 一旦VTEC发生接合,流动从入口rocker arm 的oil pressure入主要入口rocker arm强迫VTEC开关活塞入次要尾气摇杆,因而一起锁两根入口rocker arms 。 在低RPM引擎操作时通常与单独primary intake rocker arm 联系的惹人注目的camshaft能一起搬被锁作为单位的两根入口rocker arms 。
合并入口和排气门的VTEC困难在SOHC引擎在J37A4被去除了被intake rocker arm的一个新颖的设计。 在J37A4的每个排气门对应于一主要和一次要exhaust rocker arm 。 所以,有总共十二根主要exhaust rocker arm 和十二根次要exhaust rocker arm 。
然而,每次要入口rocker arm形状类似" Y" 哪些允许它立即与二个进气阀联系。 一主要入口rocker arm 对应于每次要入口rocker arm 。 由于这个设计,只有六根主要入口rocker arm和六根次要入口rocker arm。

SOHC VTEC

以下是原文,因为怕翻译中有错误

As popularity and marketing value of the VTEC system grew, Honda applied the system to SOHC (Single Over Head Cam) engines, which shares a common camshaft for both intake and exhaust valves. The trade-off was that Honda's SOHC engines only benefitted from the VTEC mechanism on the intake valves. This is because VTEC requires a third center rocker arm and cam lobe (for each intake and exhaust side), and in the SOHC engine, the spark plugs are situated between the two exhaust rocker arms, leaving no room for the VTEC rocker arm. Additionally, the center lobe on the camshaft can only be utilized by either the intake or the exhaust, limiting the VTEC feature to one side.

However, beginning with the J37A4 3.7L SOHC V6 engine introduced on all 2009 Acura TL SH-AWD models, SOHC VTEC was incorporated for use with intake and exhaust valves. The intake and exhaust rocker shafts contain primary and secondary intake and exhaust rocker arms, respectively. The primary rocker arm contains the VTEC switching piston, while the secondary rocker arm contains the return spring. The term "primary" does not refer to which rocker arm forces the valve down during low-RPM engine operation. Rather, it refers to the rocker arm which contains the VTEC switching piston and receives oil from the rocker shaft.

The primary exhaust rocker arm contacts a low-profile camshaft lobe during low-RPM engine operation. Once VTEC engagement occurs, the oil pressure flowing from the exhaust rocker shaft into the primary exhaust rocker arm forces the VTEC switching piston into the secondary exhaust rocker arm, thus locking both exhaust rocker arms together. The high-profile camshaft lobe which normally contacts the secondary exhaust rocker arm alone during low-RPM engine operation is able to move both exhaust rocker arms together which are locked as a unit.

The secondary intake rocker arm contacts a low-profile camshaft lobe during low-RPM engine operation. Once VTEC engagement occurs, the oil pressure flowing from the intake rocker shaft into the primary intake rocker arm forces the VTEC switching piston into the secondary exhaust rocker arm, thus locking both intake rocker arms together. The high-profile camshaft lobe which normally contacts the primary intake rocker alone during low-RPM engine operation is able to move both intake rocker arms together which are locked as a unit.

The difficulty of incorporating VTEC for both the intake and exhaust valves in a SOHC engine has been removed on the J37A4 by a novel design of the intake rocker arm. Each exhaust valve on the J37A4 corresponds to one primary and one secondary exhaust rocker arm. Therefore, there are a total of twelve primary exhaust rocker arms and twelve secondary exhaust rocker arms.

However, each secondary intake rocker arm is shaped similar to a "Y" which allows it to contact two intake valves at once. One primary intake rocker arm corresponds to each secondary intake rocker arm. As a result of this design, there are only six primary intake rocker arms and six secondary intake rocker arms

[ 本帖最后由 uchihajim 于 2009-7-11 02:22 AM 编辑 ]

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

白银长老

4#
发表于 2009-7-11 02:13 AM |只看该作者
到最后就是 SOHC VTEC-E
这个比较短一下就能明白

SOHC VTEC-E

Honda VTEC的下个版本, VTEC-E,用于一个有些不同的方式; 而不是在高RPM的优选表现,它被用于增加效率在低RPM。 在低RPM,二个进气阀之一只允许打开非常少量,增加在cylinder的燃料或空气雾化和因而允许一个更加精密的混合物使用。 作为engine速度增加,两个阀门是需要的供应充足的混合物。 一个滑的别针,由油迫使,在规则VTEC,被用于一起连接两个阀门并且允许第二个阀门的全面开放。

找不到整粒engine的图
所以用"手制"图

以下是原文,因为怕翻译中有错误
Honda's next version of VTEC, VTEC-E, was used in a slightly different way; instead of optimising performance at high RPM, it was used to increase efficiency at low RPM. At low RPM, one of the two intake valves is only allowed to open a very small amount, increasing the fuel/air atomization in the cylinder and thus allowing a leaner mixture to be used. As the engine's speed increases, both valves are needed to supply sufficient mixture. A sliding pin, which is pressured by oil, as in the regular VTEC, is used to connect both valves together and allows the full opening of the second valve.

[ 本帖最后由 uchihajim 于 2009-7-11 10:30 PM 编辑 ]

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

白银长老

5#
发表于 2009-7-11 02:13 AM |只看该作者
到最后就是讨论,Honda新一代宠儿
I-VTEC,就是用先进的技术开发出来的引擎....
I=智慧型.....

现在大部分的Honda都是使用I-VTEC 引擎,大家都误会 I-VTEC的引擎没"力"
没力的原因是因为 I-VTEC是使用人工智慧系统在控制,以防汽车出现"提升用油量"太多.导致车好像不去...
但是他却能以高速行驶时,以低的耗油量来行驶....达到省油的功效...

好了废话不多,现在为大家解释 I-VTEC

I-VTEC

大众化的VTEC系统的在市场价值增长,本田适用于系统SOHC (Single Over Head Cam)引擎,分享入口和排气门的一个共同的camshaft。 是那Honda  SOHC引擎只受益于在进气阀的VTEC机制。 这是因为VTEC要求第三中心rocker arm和cam lobe(为每入口和尾气边),并且在SOHC引擎,火花塞没有位于在二根尾气摇杆之间,离开VTEC的rocker arm室。 另外,在camshaft的中心lobe可能由入口或尾气只运用,限制VTEC对一边的特点。

然而,从在所有2009年Acura TL SH-AWD款介绍的J37A4 3.7L SOHC V6引擎开始, SOHC VTEC被合并了为与入口和排气门的使用。 入口和exhaust rocker shafts 包含主要和次要入口和exhaust rocker arms,分别。 主要rocker arms包含VTEC开关活塞,而次要rocker arms包含离合弹簧 期限" 主要" 不提到rocker arm 在低RPM引擎操作时强迫阀门下来。 相反,它提到包含VTEC开关活塞并且从rocker shaft接受油的rocker arm 。

K系列马达有i-VTEC系统的二种不同类型被落实。 第一是为象在RSX类型S的表现马达或TSX和其他是为在CR-V或Accord找到的经济马达。 表现i-VTEC系统基本上是相同的象B16A'的DOHC VTEC系统,入口和exhaust有3个cam lobes给每个cylinder。 然而valvetrain有roller rockers 和连续地易变的入口cam timing的增加的好处。 经济i-VTEC就好像SOHC VTEC-E因为入口cam只有two lobes,一个非常小和一个大,并且没有VTEC在尾气cam的。 马达的二种类型由输出的工厂标定功率容易地是可区分的: 由工厂制造表现马达大约在200马力(150 kW)或经济的马达不做超过160马力(120 kW)内。

在2004年,本田介绍了i-VTEC V6 (J系列的更新),但是在这种情况下, i-VTEC与cam phasing采用无关。 反而, i-VTEC提到了Honda' s cylinde在轻的装载和低速的钝化技术(在80 km/h以下)操作时关闭在堤(3)cylinde的valves。 技术最初被介绍了给了美国的Honda Odyssey微型货车的,现在可能找到Honda Accord Hybrid的是、2006年本田Pilot,和2008年Honda Accord。

另外的版本的i-VTEC被使用在2006年Honda Civics R系列的四缸SOHC引擎。 这实施使用所谓的" economy cams" 在每个cylinde二个intake valves之一。 " economy cams" 被设计延迟他们行动进气阀的关闭和被激活在低rpms和在轻的装载之下。当" economy cams" 启动后,在活塞开始移动向上压缩冲过程中,每两个intake Valves进个一个Cylinder 然后再好好的关闭。 那个方式,进入了燃烧箱混合物的部分再被驱逐,入intake mainfold。 那个方式,引擎"齐位" 一个更低的位移比它实际一个(它的操作也类似一个Atkinson周期引擎,与参差不齐的压缩和燃烧冲程),减少燃料消费并且增加它的效率在操作时"economy cams" (由导线)throttle butterfly 收留充分地开放,为了减少pumping损失。 根据本田估计,只是这项措施可能减少pumping损失16%。 在更高的rpms和在重载之下,回到它的"的引擎开关 normal cams" 和经他操作规则的4 stroke Otto 引擎。 i-VTEC的R18A1引擎最初被使用在第8代的Honda Civic,与1.8升和140 PS (103 kW产品的位移; 138马力)。 最近,发布了另一个变形,与150 PS (110 kW产品的2.0升R20A2; 148马力),供给全新CRV动力的EUDM版本。

现在有很多极大不同的i-VTEC系统的持续的引进,本田有个也许的假设,将来不久可以研发拥有更创造性的valve control technologies.

以下是原文,因为怕翻译中有错误

i-VTEC (intelligent-VTEC)[3] introduced continuously variable camshaft phasing on the intake cam of DOHC VTEC engines. The technology first appeared on Honda's K-series four cylinder engine family in 2001 (2002 in the U.S.). In the United States, Honda first debut the technology on the 2002 Honda Civic Si EP3 with the economy version.

Valve lift and duration are still limited to distinct low- and high-RPM profiles, but the intake camshaft is now capable of advancing between 25 and 50 degrees (depending upon engine configuration) during operation. Phase changes are implemented by a computer controlled, oil driven adjustable cam gear. Phasing is determined by a combination of engine load and rpm, ranging from fully retarded at idle to somewhat advanced at full throttle and low rpm. The effect is further optimization of torque output, especially at low and midrange RPM.

The K-Series motors have two different types of i-VTEC systems implemented. The first is for the performance motors like in the RSX Type S or the TSX and the other is for economy motors found in the CR-V or Accord. The performance i-VTEC system is basically the same as the DOHC VTEC system of the B16A's, both intake and exhaust have 3 cam lobes per cylinder. However the valvetrain has the added benefit of roller rockers and continuously variable intake cam timing. The economy i-VTEC is more like the SOHC VTEC-E in that the intake cam has only two lobes, one very small and one larger, as well as no VTEC on the exhaust cam. The two types of motor are easily distinguishable by the factory rated power output: the performance motors make around 200 hp (150 kW) or more in stock form and the economy motors do not make much more than 160 hp (120 kW) from the factory.

In 2004, Honda introduced an i-VTEC V6 (an update of the J-series), but in this case, i-VTEC had nothing to do with cam phasing. Instead, i-VTEC referred to Honda's cylinder deactivation technology which closes the valves on one bank of (3) cylinders during light load and low speed (below 80 km/h) operation. The technology was originally introduced to the US on the Honda Odyssey minivan, and can now be found on the Honda Accord Hybrid, the 2006 Honda Pilot, and the 2008 Honda Accord.

An additional version of i-VTEC was introduced on the 2006 Honda Civic's R-series four cylinder SOHC engines. This implementation uses the so-called "economy cams" on one of the two intake valves of each cylinder. The "economy cams" are designed to delay the closure of the intake valve they act upon, and are activated at low rpms and under light loads. When the "economy cams" are activated, one of the two intake valves in each cylinder closes well after the piston has started moving upwards in the compression stroke. That way, a part of the mixture that has entered the combustion chamber is forced out again, into the intake manifold. That way, the engine "emulates" a lower displacement than its actual one (its operation is also similar to an Atkinson cycle engine, with uneven compression and combustion strokes), which reduces fuel consumption and increases its efficiency. During the operation with the "economy cams", the (by-wire) throttle butterfly is kept fully open, in order to reduce pumping losses. According to Honda, this measure alone can reduce pumping losses by 16%. In higher rpms and under heavier loads, the engine switches back into its "normal cams", and it operates like a regular 4 stroke Otto cycle engine. This implementation of i-VTEC was initially introduced in the R18A1 engine found under the bonnet of the 8th generation Civic, with a displacement of 1.8 L and an output of 140 PS (103 kW; 138 hp). Recently, another variant was released, the 2.0 L R20A2 with an output of 150 PS (110 kW; 148 hp), which powers the EUDM version of the all-new CRV

With the continued introduction of vastly different i-VTEC systems, one may assume that the term is now a catch-all for creative valve control technologies from Honda.

一切资料都是来自wikipedia,本人只是做翻译,如果有不对的地方请见谅em0068

[ 本帖最后由 uchihajim 于 2009-7-12 11:50 PM 编辑 ]

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

一流名嘴

6#
发表于 2009-7-11 09:41 AM |只看该作者
原帖由 uchihajim 于 2009-7-11 02:13 AM 发表
明天继续 还有两种没写,所以再保留空位

厉害哦。。。。不错不错。。。不过人开过了。。。你踢走他了 你的会比较详细em0020

[ 本帖最后由 3-SGTE 于 2009-7-11 10:08 AM 编辑 ]

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

白银长老

7#
发表于 2009-7-11 10:22 AM |只看该作者
原帖由 3-SGTE 于 2009-7-11 09:41 发表

厉害哦。。。。不错不错。。。不过人开过了。。。你踢走他了 你的会比较详细em0020

谢谢!!但是都是抄人家的...我做翻译罢了
也很对不起之前的贴em0068
晚上再填写其他的em0045

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

一流名嘴

8#
发表于 2009-7-11 10:47 AM |只看该作者
帮你放video

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

黄金长老

9#
发表于 2009-7-11 11:38 AM |只看该作者
等你们说就好了。。。
我来“看”课

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

白银长老

10#
发表于 2009-7-11 08:40 PM |只看该作者

回复 #8 3-SGTE 的帖子

engine还是等你来比较好,有videoem0020

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-25 11:36 AM , Processed in 0.145062 second(s), 26 queries .