主题

好友

积分

白银长老

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-6-19 08:28 AM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Steven Gerrard admits Liverpool face a tough start to the 2011-12 Barclays Premier League season, but insisted: 'We've got to hit the ground running.' t*Wxvoxk  
斯蒂芬·杰拉德承认2011-12英超联赛利物浦面临着一个艰难的开局,但是他坚称:“我们会旗开得胜的。” i4 tW8 Il  
The fixtures for the new league campaign were released at 9am on Friday morning and confirmed the Reds will begin at home to Sunderland on the weekend of August 13/14 in a match that could see Jordan Henderson make his debut against his former club. +'I8COoiv%  
新一季英超联赛对阵表已经于周五上午9点正式揭晓,对阵表确认了红军将在8月13/14日周末主场迎战桑德兰队,届时我们将看到乔丹·亨德森首秀迎战他的老东家。 bRAf!<3  
A trip to the Emirates is next up, with Liverpool taking on Arsenal the following weekend. ;d  >  
下一轮联赛利物浦将飞赴酋长球场,同样是在周末客场死磕阿森纳。 ~LzTqMHM  
Gerrard acknowledges it will be a testing opening to the new season, but is confident a good start can build momentum and set the tone for the remainder of the campaign. =;xlmndT,  
杰拉德意识到新赛季将会有一个伤脑筋的开局,但是红军队长自信好的开始能助球队大造声势并为接下去的比赛定下基调。 ( ]o6Pi  
The captain told Liverpoolfc.tv: "It is a massive test early on. It's nice to have a home game first, the fans will be right up for it. j|WaWnl=  
红军队长告诉利物浦官网:“对球队的巨大考验早早地就到来了。首场比赛能在主场进行是很不错的,球迷们会蜂拥而至的。” Bf88f<Z  
"Hopefully we will have a few new signings in and we can start the season with three points which would give us the confidence to then go and get a good result at Arsenal. That is a difficult place to go and we haven't won there for a while. XT_BiZ%l5O  
“我希望我们还会有一些新的签约,而我们会以全取3分来开启我们的联赛征程,胜利会赋予我们强大的自信去到客场并在迎战阿森纳的比赛中得到理想的结果。阿森纳的主场对我们而言颇感棘手,我们已经有些时候没有在那里赢球了。” _?_Svx2  
"It's important to hit the ground running if you want to compete for the title. You can't afford any slip-ups early on. LDvF)Eg  
“如果你想为冠军而战,那么重要的是旗开得胜。你绝不能在联赛中过早地犯错掉队。” r5iO%JFg  
"It's a tough first two games but I'm really looking forward to them and I think we can get two positive results." nZ7v9o9  
“前两场比赛是很困难的,但是我真的很盼望比赛能早点到来,我认为这两场比赛我们会得到两个令人满意的结果。” }\ DQxHG

收藏收藏0

主题

好友

积分

初级会员

2#
发表于 2011-6-21 06:59 PM |只看该作者
利物浦!!!
你们最行~

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

超级会员

3#
发表于 2011-6-28 03:58 PM |只看该作者
期待下个赛季,
利物浦一定会越来越棒!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-25 05:19 AM , Processed in 0.111381 second(s), 26 queries .