Facebook Sharer
选择您要替换的背景颜色:
【农历新年】背景图片:
个性化设定
 注册  找回密码
楼主: 小蓉包
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Can't speak well in english is a shame for a Chinese?

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分

白金长老

51#
发表于 2011-11-26 04:25 PM |只看该作者
i don think cant talk english is a shame for chinese ~

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

中级会员

52#
发表于 2011-11-30 11:44 AM |只看该作者
i think it's not a shame, but we have to keep upgrading ourselves as English is an international language which is very important

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

高级会员

53#
发表于 2011-12-3 06:05 AM |只看该作者
I'm learning hard , I can type it or write it, but problems with speaking

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

高级会员

54#
发表于 2011-12-4 11:05 PM |只看该作者
haiz...English is very importance now

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

55#
发表于 2011-12-16 05:09 PM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 katelover 于 2011-12-16 05:10 PM 编辑

English is very important no matter in study or working period... you can't speak well in English will make you hard to find a job... the world is such materialistic, everyone in the world is seeking for someone can speak well in English, write excellent in English. it's not a shame, if you feel shameful, then i encourage you go to make your English better from taking an English short course, speak out with other and so on..
I'm the one who been experienced the important of English during my studied period.. everyone around me were those we called 'banana' and ang mo lang(coz i was studying @UK).. I'm only the one who had Chinese- education from primary to secondary time.. can you imagine how hard for me to join them? but i tried extremely hard to learn English from them instead of feeling shameful in front of them... Speak with them is useful... it will make your English improve faster....
even though, my English still in the improvement stage...i'm still facing the grammar mistake.. but at lease i can speak fluently with  my friends. conclusion is learn from mistake ... nothing is shameful...

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

超级会员

56#
发表于 2011-12-27 10:21 AM |只看该作者
Its a shame if you are a chinese but u cannot speak chinese/mandarin.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

初级会员

57#
发表于 2011-12-27 11:13 PM |只看该作者
Don't think it's much of a shame. As long as you're able to communicate and convey information, you'll get by. Of course, whether you're able to speak fluently or not depends on your upbringing and educational background. I've come across many instances where people feel ashamed that they're unable to converse well in spoken English. But many times I find myself respecting those who clearly aren't very fluent, but still have the courage to try. The point is not whether you can speak well and show off, rather, it's showing that you accept the fact that you have lots of room for improvement and your determination to try.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

白金长老

58#
发表于 2011-12-29 03:41 PM |只看该作者
I beg to differ, with the increasing economy crisis over at the western counterpart ( Euro - Greece/Italy and US Dollar trillion Debt) , the economy is shifting it's market towards the middle east and china, therefore (depending on which of your interest) working towards the east market is much more profitable since it's increasing. With that i conclude the question is it a shame if a chinese do not understand mandarin ?
( why ask ?) because as compared to the eastern ( PRC/Taiwanese) we do not speak as fluently as theirs whereas thats where most ( assumed)  of our ancestors are from.

I am not saying English aint important, to a certain context, yes it is (internationally used) but if we are berating ourself down to 'shameful' ( A disgrace) for a Chinese it would be us not bothering about Mandarin

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

59#
发表于 2011-12-31 10:53 PM |只看该作者
maybe lo @@poor thing
if din speak good enuf
sometimes will felt helpless jus bcoz cant express corretly

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

黄金长老

60#
发表于 2012-1-17 10:18 PM |只看该作者
i can  write well but can't speak very well...

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-26 03:35 AM , Processed in 0.090306 second(s), 20 queries .