区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80Rank: 80

分享专才

91#
发表于 2014-9-3 07:42 AM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2014-9-3 07:11 PM 编辑

Bungie与Google共同开发《天命》「街景风格」地图探索工具「Destiny Planet View」免费公开

日本将在2014 年9 月11 日发售的PS游戏游戏《天命》(日本国内PS独占,他国PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 3 / Xbox One / Xbox 360)。其开发商Bungie 与Google 开发了相当有趣的玩意「《天命》街景」,并利用这个工具作了一个一览「月球、金星、水星」三个星球风貌的「Destiny Planet View Trailer」特报影片。

而目前这个工具正免费公开中!想体验的玩家可到文末连结立即体验!

影片中可看到,玩家不只能像使用GOOGLE地图一样移动,点击某些地方还会播出一段特别的动画,例如Wizard 飞舞、武器介绍、舞蹈等。可见Bungie的巧思与用心!

其中不论是宝相位置、敌人位置等,都是与游戏中的真实情况相符合的。因此这个影片对玩家来说也是相当重要的情报来源!

当探索完90个景点后,可获得兑换码到官方网站兑换以下的游戏徽章:

《Destiny》是充满其他玩家的持久线上宇宙世界,随着故事发展与时间变化,玩家可以到达不同的目的地、体验活动、获得奖赏。在游戏中,将会有公共区域让玩家可以体验个人或与朋友组队来从事任务或活动,而游戏中还将有即时动态的公共事件(Public Event),当发生时在该区域的玩家与队伍将可以选择去加入,来体验短时间、小规模的冲突,一起共同努力,并搜集战利品。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

92#
发表于 2014-9-4 07:41 AM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

93#
发表于 2014-9-5 07:39 AM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2014-9-5 07:26 PM 编辑

《命运(Destiny)》即将正式发售 精彩真人宣传影像公开

《命运》是由动视和Bungie首次合作打造的一款在线科幻射击游戏,游戏预计将于2014年9月9日登陆PS3、PS4、XBOX 360和XBOX One平台。虽然此前官方已经放出了本作的发售宣传片,不过他们的宣传攻势并没有停止,日前他们就公开了一段全新的真人宣传片,很好的还原了游戏中的激烈战斗场景,各种特效也非常不错,感兴趣的玩家不妨欣赏一下。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

94#
发表于 2014-9-6 07:27 AM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2014-9-6 07:44 AM 编辑

Buy Destiny on PS3 or Xbox 360 digitally, upgrade to new-gen version for free

For our fans who will be entering the Destiny universe first on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 we have some great news! For a limited time, whenever you buy a digital copy of Destiny, you will be able to download the next-gen version within the same console family for FREE.

Below you will see some of the most frequently asked questions about the transition.

PlayStation

• When I buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game, Digital Guardian Edition, or Expansion Pass for PlayStation 3, how do I get the free PlayStation 4 version?

When you buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game, Digital Guardian Edition, or Expansion Pass on or before January 15th, 2015, you can download the Playstation 4 version from the PlayStation Store for free by doing the following:

- Log into your PlayStation 4 using the same Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) used to buy/redeem the Destiny digital content on PlayStation 3.
- Navigate to the Destiny content page or search for the corresponding item you purchased previously on PlayStation 3.
- Add the item to your cart and complete the transaction.
- Wait for the download to complete.

Expansion Pass content (which includes Expansions I and II) will only be available for full download once released.

• When I download the free PlayStation 4 version(s), will I still be able to play it on PlayStation 3?

Yes. Your Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) will retain licenses for both consoles.

• When I buy the Destiny Limited Edition or Destiny Ghost Edition on PlayStation 3, how do I get the free PlayStation 4 version of the Expansion Pass?

- Log into your PlayStation 3 and redeem the voucher for the Destiny Expansion Pass in the PlayStation Store on or before January 15, 2015.
- Log into your PlayStation 4 any time after using the same Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) used to redeem the Destiny Expansion Pass on PlayStation 3.
- Navigate to the Expansion Pass within the Destiny content page in the PlayStation Store.
- Add the item to your cart and complete the transaction and wait for the download to complete.
- Wait for the download to complete.

A physical or digital PlayStation 4 version of the Destiny game will be required to play this content on PlayStation 4, sold separately.

Expansion Pass content (which includes Expansions I and II) will only be available for full download once released.

Xbox

• When I buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game or Expansion Pass for Xbox 360, how do I get the free Xbox One version?

When you buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game or Expansion Pass for Xbox 360 on or before January 15th, 2015, you can download the Xbox One copy from the Xbox Store for free by doing the following:

- Log into your Xbox One using the same Microsoft Account (Xbox Live Account) used to buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game or Expansion Pass on Xbox 360.
- Navigate to the digital content’s location in the Xbox Store.
- Add the item to your download queue and wait for the download to complete.

• When I download the free Destiny Digital Base Game for Xbox One, will I still be able to play it on Xbox 360?

Yes. Your Microsoft Account (Xbox Live Account) will retain licenses for both consoles.

• When I buy the Destiny Limited Edition or Destiny Ghost Edition on Xbox 360, will I also be able to download the Xbox One version of the Expansion Pass that comes with it for free?

Yes, when you buy the Destiny Limited Edition or Destiny Ghost Edition on Xbox 360 and redeem the Expansion Pass by January 15, 2015, you will also be able to download it on Xbox One by doing the following:

- Log into your Xbox 360 and redeem the token for the Destiny Expansion Pass on Xbox Live on or before January 15, 2015.
- Log into your Xbox One using the same Microsoft Account (Xbox Live Account) used to redeem the Destiny Expansion Pass on Xbox 360.
- Navigate to the Expansion Pass within the Destiny content page in the Xbox Store.
- Add the item to your download queue and wait for the download to complete.

A physical or digital Xbox One version of the Destiny game will be required to play this content on Xbox One, sold separately.

My Guardians, Stats and Gear

• Will my Guardians, progress, stats, and gear carry over when I download and play the next-gen version?

Yes. Whether you participate in this program or not, your Guardians, progress, stats, and gear are shared within a console family (PlayStation 3<->PlayStation 4 or Xbox 360<->Xbox One) and will be waiting for you when you transition to next-gen.

destinythegame.com/digital-upgrade

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

95#
发表于 2014-9-9 12:22 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

96#
发表于 2014-9-9 12:23 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

97#
发表于 2014-9-9 12:24 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

98#
发表于 2014-9-9 12:25 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

99#
发表于 2014-9-9 12:27 PM |只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

8万

积分

区域版主

K 游戏情报员/KWolDs SEN ID

分享专才

100#
发表于 2014-10-30 07:09 AM |只看该作者
本帖最后由 kirassss 于 2014-10-30 06:58 PM 编辑

Destiny's First Expansion 'The Dark Below' Launches on December 9
《命运》新DLC黑暗深渊于2014年12月9日上架

《命运》的发行商动视宣布该游戏第一弹dlc“黑暗深渊(Dark Below)”将于2014年12月9日上架。黑暗深渊将是《命运》两个dlc中首先登陆的,售价20美元。包含两个dlc的扩充包售价35美元。

下面就让我们来看看该dlc将会给我们带来什么新鲜的内容吧:

新武器,护甲以及装备登场,包括传奇以及异域(金色)等级道具。
  光等(Light Level)上限升至32级,并且增加了5个悬赏任务格
  新的故事任务:在躲避了数年洞穴族(Hive)后,一个新的角色Eris带来了一份不详的警告,洞穴族想要召唤一个叫做Crota的神,妄图借助它的力量来摧毁地球。玩家需要在Tower中找到Eris来获得三个新任务,同时这些任务也会给与你新的奖励并提升你的光等。
  新的合作突袭任务:Crota的意志(The Will of Crota),在这个突袭任务中你将和你的队伍对抗Omnigul,因为她正在为她的主人Crota扩张洞穴族大军。
  三个新的多人模式地图:Pantheon、Skyshock以及Cauldron。
  新的六人副本:“Crota的末日(Crota's End)”,该副本位于Hellmouth的最深处。

PS平台将会拥有独占合作突袭任务,亡灵的怨念(THE Undying Mind)以及一个独占的异域级武器等等。

destinythegame.com/expansions/expansion-one

Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Gears Up to Expand the Destiny Adventure on December 9

Activision and Bungie today announced that Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below will be available for download on December 9th. The Dark Belowmarks the first expansion to the universe since Destiny‘s launch in September and features all-new weapons and gear to earn through new story, cooperative and multiplayer activities.

“Destiny was created as a living universe, which has allowed us to improve the experience post launch in real-time,” says Harold Ryan, President of Bungie. “It also gives us insight into the things players are looking for in new content. We’ve seen from feedback that people want new activities, gear and weapons, and of course the immensely popular Raid. The community helps shape our development decisions and that’s really important to us.”

Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below will feature the following

• New weapons, armour and gear to earn, including Legendary and Exotic items

• Light Level cap raised to 32 and five additional Bounty slots added

• New story quests and missions – after years hiding amongst the Hive shadows, a new character, Eris, has come forth bearing an ominous warning: The Hive seek to summon a god,Crota, to destroy the Earth. Find Eris in the Tower to take on special quests that include three new missions where you will increase your Light and earn new rewards

• New co-operative Strike, The Will of Crota, pits you and your Fireteam against Omnigul as she works to expand the Hive army at the command of her master, Crota

• Three new competitive multiplayer arenas

- Pantheon – set deep within the Black Garden in an ancient Vex temple that features Vex-designed landscapes and tight corridors
- Skyshock – an old interplanetary defence array that offers both vehicle and infantry engagements
- The Cauldron – an abandoned Hive ritual site that offers close-quarter combat

• New six-player Raid, Crota’s End, set deep within the depths of the Hellmouth

• PlayStation platforms will also get access to an exclusive co-operative Strike, The Undying Mind and an exotic weapon, and more (timed exclusive until at least Autumn 2015)

Players can purchase The Dark Below individually ($19.99/£19.99), or as part of the Destiny Expansion Pass ($34.99/£34.99), which includes both Expansion I and Expansion II, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-29 07:20 AM , Processed in 0.097135 second(s), 22 queries .