主题

好友

积分

百变名嘴

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-9-25 11:52 PM |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?"
"Because I'm a woman," she told him. "I don't understand," he said.
His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"
God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
I gave her strength to carry her man through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
I gave her wisdom to know that a good man never hurts his woman, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unwaveringly .
And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."
Please read this and inform the beautiful women you know today.
You will boost another woman's self-esteem - this is beutiful!! TO ALL THE WOMAN OUT THERE!!!!

收藏收藏0

主题

好友

积分

初级会员

2#
发表于 2011-9-26 11:57 AM |只看该作者
I love this, it makes me feel touch on it~
Thanks for sharing~

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

青铜长老

3#
发表于 2011-12-25 11:46 PM |只看该作者
really inspiring message! thanks for sharing!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

高级会员

4#
发表于 2011-12-26 07:47 PM |只看该作者
Nice essay , that's probably why sometimes a woman can be so much stronger than man

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

白金长老

5#
发表于 2011-12-30 01:47 PM |只看该作者
So heartwarming

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-28 03:17 AM , Processed in 0.113555 second(s), 26 queries .