好友

积分

支柱会员

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-10-14 10:56 PM |只看该作者 |正序浏览
Official Entry Form
Venue地点
Jazz & Blues Discovery, Holiday Plaza, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Century Garden, Johor Bahru

Dates日期
-        Auditions        - 6th November 2009(面试)
-        1st Heat        - 13th November 2009(初赛一)
-        2nd Heat        - 20th November 2009(初赛二)
-        3rd Heat        - 27th November 2009(初赛三)
-        Semi Finals        - 8th December 2009(半决赛)
-        Finals                - 18th December 2009(总决赛)

Time时间
10:00pm onwards (10点准时)

Registration Enquiry报名联络人
     Ms.Vikki-0127655787

Rules & Regulations规矩与条规
i.        This contest is open to Malaysians aged 18 to 28 years of age
     此项竞赛乃公开给爱好舞蹈者18至28岁的马来西亚公民/永久居民参加
ii.        A minimum of 4 team members to a maximum of 8 team members per team.
       组合必须以最少4人或最多8人的成员组成
iii.        Category of contest are strictly 比赛项目如下
a.        Break dance(劈历舞)
b.        New Jazz(现代爵士)
c.        Hip Hop(嘻哈舞)
d.        Reggae(雷鬼)
e.        Freestyle(自由式舞蹈)
iv.        All teams are subjected to an audition of a 1.5 minute performance before proceeding into heats competition.
       所有参赛组合必须在面试当天以1分半钟的舞蹈来竞选进入半决赛
v.        All teams are to produce their own songs and costumes for the entire competition.
       所有参赛组合必须自携舞蹈音乐及服装
vi.        Teams and as individual contestants are not allowed to re enter into the competition if they fail the heats,
       如果参赛组合在半决赛被淘汰,此组合将不能继续参加此比赛,直到比赛完毕
vii.        Teams are subjected to follow the “THEME” of “ANIMAL KINGDOM” when they qualify into the Semi Final Stage.
       如果参赛组合顺利进入半决赛,将必须依照主办单位所设计的主题‘动物王国’作为参赛舞蹈
viii.        Teams are expected to be on venue site 45 minutes before start of competition, late comers are considered void and forfeit.  
       参赛组合必须提前45分钟到达比赛现场,否则主办单位将有权取消各单位的参赛资格
ix.        All decision by the judges is final and binding. No complaints, disputes or objections will be entertained.
       所有分数将由评审团作出最后决定,参赛组合不得有任何投诉,质疑以及评价
x.        The organizer and venue holder will not be liable any loss of personal belongings, injury, accidents or death caused during the competition.
       赛事中,参赛组合如有任何的损伤或意外,主办单位将一概不负责
xi.        The organizer reserves the right to publish all audio and visual content recorded during competition for marketing and publicity purposes.
       主办单位有权在本赛事中进行任何公开照片,录影及参赛者的任何资料
xii.        The organizer reserves the right to refuse and disqualify entry to the competition if any rules and regulations are not complied upon.
       如有参赛组合不遵守规则与条规,主办单位有权取消任何赛事中的资格
xiii.        The organizer reserves the right to change the rules and regulations at any time seen fit.
       主办单位将有权更改以上任何的规则与条件

TEAM DETAILS组合细节

Team Name (组合名称):

Declaration(申报)
I , hereby, ______________________________________________ (team name and leader’s name) declare that all information above is true and correct.
我本人------------------------------------(组合名与队长名)将同意以上主办单位所规定的规则与条例

I hereby waive and release Jazz and Blues Discovery, Number Nine Model Management & Academy, related sponsors or others, who are connected with the competition from all claims of damage arising from participation in and travel to and from the competition, including and without limitation to personal injury and death. My signature on this entry form certifies that I have read and understood the conditions of entry to the competition and agree to abide by the organizers’ rules and release the same from liability. I also give permission for photographs and video footage to be taken, and understand that the organizer has sole rights to use any photos or video footage taken for promotional use or how they see fit.

Signed :签名 _______________________________________    Date : 日期___________________________

收藏收藏0
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

JBTALKS.CC |联系我们 |隐私政策 |Share

GMT+8, 2024-10-25 09:18 PM , Processed in 0.103919 second(s), 30 queries .